Co prime numbers of the set of numbers or integers which will be having only one as their common factor or in very simple terms the highest common factor between both of them will be one. Coprime numbers are also known as the relatively prime or mutually prime numbers and it is very much vital for the people to be clear about these two numbers in the whole process. If into any kind of set of two numbers there is no positive integer that can divide both of them other than one then people will be very much capable of ensuring that both of those numbers or the pair of that numbers will be co-prime. Hence, there is no need to worry because the highest common factor in this particular case will be one.
Following are the basic properties of the co-prime numbers which everyone should know about the whole process:
- One is the co-prime with every number
- Any kind of two prime numbers will be co-prime to each other because every prime number will be having only two factors which will be one and the number itself. So, the only common factor of two prime numbers will be one. For example, two and three have only a common factor as one and they are considered to be the perfect example of co-prime.
- Any two successive numbers or integers will always be co-prime and for this purpose, people can very easily take the example of consecutive numbers like two and three, five and six, and several other kinds of things because everything will be having the highest common factor as one.
- The sum of any two co-prime numbers will always be co-prime with a product. Two-three are co-prime as well as sum five and their product as six will also be co-prime to each other.
- Two even numbers can never go with the option of forming the pair of co-prime numbers because they will be having a common factor as two in the whole process.
- If two numbers are having unit digits as zero and five then they will also be never co-prime to each other because they will be having the other common factors like five.
It is very much crucial for the individuals to be clear about the list of co-prime numbers from one- hundred so that they can deal with things very easily and are further very much capable of solving the questions. Apart from this people also need to be clear about the practice in this particular area so that they can indulge in the right decisions at the time of solving the questions and there is no confusion element in the whole process at any point in time. Following are the basic points associated with the application of the co-prime numbers in the world of mathematics:
- In the area of geometry: For example, whenever there will be any kind of rectangular area with sides as co-prime numbers which cannot be covered by any kind of two by two integer or square tiles the unit tiles will only be implemented whenever the people will be clear about the concept of co-primes
- In the mechanical area: The utilisation of every kind of co-prime number of teeth into mechanical gear will always help in reducing the wear and tear in the whole process which is the main reason that we will need to be clear about the concept of prime and co-prime numbers in this particular area so that uniformity and longevity can be easily ensured into the mechanical procedures.
Hence, being clear about different kinds of examples associated with the whole process of dealing with the ordinal numbers and co-prime numbers is vital for the people so that there is no problem at any point in time and people are highly capable of scoring well with the help of consultancy of experts at Cuemath.