Microsoft Outlook error pii_email_36de891c122d507748c0 is the best application for transmitting and receiving emails. This app includes calendar appointments, contacts, personal knowledge management, etc. Numerous individuals and multinational companies prefer to use Outlook over other email services. But there is a bug that generates inconveniences for this app.
The Microsoft bug [pii_email_36de891c122d507748c0] especially causes inconveniences for this application. It occurs when emails through Microsoft Outlook. It could be an error caused by the SMTP server. How can this error be corrected? Since every problem has a solution, this error also has a solution.
Table of Contents
Four Steps To Fix Error [pii_email_36de891c122d507748c0]
- Clear cache and cookies on the computer: Amnesty cache and cookies are one of the most straightforward solutions to fix because it allows us to resolve infrequently appearing corrupted data packets, and the data has to be re-dissolved.
- Close and reopen the Outlook you are using.
- Stop using multiple charges. If yes, stop using them, as numerous reports can cause the error.
- Check for updates. If updates are needed, please correct them to the latest version.
- Once Outlook pii is up to date, you need to restart your system. And after the reset is complete, look for the error. If still causing the error, please go to the second step to fix the error.
- There is also another way to generate this error pii_email_36de891c122d507748c0
- It could be a corrupted Outlook software file established on your system.
- So you need to uninstall this Outlook software. It will delete the polluted files from the system.
- After finishing the uninstallation, you need to install the latest version of Outlook available on the official website. It can fix the Outlook error.
- There is another more useful way to fix this error [pii_email_36de891c122d507748c0].
- A web-based version of Microsoft Outlook is to be establishes.
- This Outlook Web App is available in the top corner of the navigation pane. You will not get any errors pii_email_36de891c122d507748c0 when utilising Outlook Web.
- There is a slight difference between MS Outlook Web and MS Outlook Software. Keep the web application with the light edition. Now enter your credentials and access Outlook while using your official software.
- Microsoft is constantly casting updates, and Microsoft 365 is the one that checks all Office programs. Microsoft 365 suite sets control MS Outlook. When Microsoft releases the updates, they will update automatically. Therefore, you need to understand if your system is compatible with the latest version of Microsoft and Office 365.
- Keeping Outlook up-to-date is necessary as Office 365 controls the main parts of the system that control pesky errors. Many somebody prefers to use downloaded software over pirated software. These types of files can be patched.
- The disadvantage of utilizing patched software is that some automatic updates will stop, which could be the reason for the pii_email_36de891c122d507748c0 error. You should turn on automatic updates.
Steps to Avoid the [pii_email_36de891c122d507748c0] Error
There is another way. Even if you have tried and failed with the steps above, don’t bother. The error may be caused by using multiple accounts. If you have different versions, delete the duplicate account. It could work for you.
- First, extend the error menu.
- Then go to account settings in the menu.
- To gain access, click on the mail options.
- You need to search for the duplicate account.
- The final stage is to remove the duplicate account from the list.
Once the duplicate account is remove, you can go back and find your program. It works fine when the same bill is terminate.
In the overhead article, we examined the error in Microsoft Outlook. We did our best to fix the [pii_email_36de891c122d507748c0] bug. We hope these steps help you select the error. However, if you cannot fix this error, then you can mention it in the comment box below.